Sales Stylist (Full-Time, St Louis)
You will have the opportunity to style our customers across our 80+ inspiring menswear brands. You will be the customer facing ambassador of the Jaxen Grey brand, embodying our vision of providing the best customer experience possible. We work to inspire those around us to think differently and have the courage to step out of their comfort zone. You will also be assisting and supporting your managers and other retail staff in store operations, inventory management, and cleanliness and merchandising standards. This is a full-time position at our Plaza Frontenac location. Hours include nights and weekends.
Jaxen Grey is an up and coming retailer that brings emerging brands, innovative ideas, and approachable prices together with old school customer service, fit and style. Look, we understand that when it comes to work, some think a job is simply a job. Here at Jaxen Grey we operate outside of that notion. Combining community, opportunity, and growth we are focused on developing individually and as a company. We strive to support all our employees and their development through a healthy work environment.
Daily responsibilities include…
- Driving sales and providing outstanding customer service
- Building, nurturing, and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting customers at the register in a friendly and efficient manner
- Maintaining the store’s visual standards by straightening merchandise, cleaning, and assisting in floor and fixture changes
- Restocking product while keeping the sales floor neat and orderly
- Promoting and demonstrating a positive team spirit
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of Jaxen Grey’s product
You’ll thrive in this position if you have…
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to excel in a team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Organization and cleanliness
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- The ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Focus, creativity, and an eye for detail
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
We’ve got you covered
- Wages range $16-$19 hour depending on experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefits package
- PTO, paid sick time and paid holidays
- Store Discount and in-store incentives
- Comprehensive Sales and Style Training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Substantial opportunities for internal advancement
The job posting highlights the most important responsibilities and requirements of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job that may change at any time with or without notice.
Free shipping on all orders over $75
10% Off first purchase
Get 10% off your first order with code 'WELCOME'
30-day returns to make sure you love your items.